Experimenting with my negative typography

So this is some more experiments that I did with the “negative” version of my typography. I left a space available for Sorcha to insert her font with the lines of Dylan’s poem. However, as I said before we ended up disregarding this idea.

I really just experimented with different filters in photoshop, the main aim was to create a good strong contrast between the blue typography and the line of writing which we didn’t insert. The inserted lines of poetry (written by Dylan) were going to be in focus to ensure that the audience knew what they had to focus on.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s