- Medium sized companies are good to work for.
- Community is important, more important than a studio and there shouldn’t be happiness gained from other studios failing. Only friendly competition that drives progress should be had.
- Keep trying to improve yourself and your abilities
- Personal projects are important, even if it doesn’t come to anything, keep thinking of new ideas and stories as much as possible
- Paid jobs show what you’ve done, personal projects show what you can do
- Storyboard structure is taken from the script
- For Wall-E since there was barely any dialogue a lot of the scene would be drawn out in the storyboard, almost like a hand drawn animation, because of the amount of expression needed from the characters to convey what was to happen
- Voice of the crab in Finding Nemo
- Keep your passion, even if what it’s channeled into changes
Baker, J. (2016). Artwork. Available: http://www.james-baker.com/folio/. Last accessed 24th Feb 2016.
Baker, J. (2015). James S. Baker. Available: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1404665/?ref_=fn_al_nm_2. Last accessed 24th Feb 2016.