- Aim to work in something that you enjoy and have a passion for
- Be polite and always try to create the best work you can
- If you get an interview, show that you can fit into the company
- Always keep your options open and don’t get stuck in one place
- Push yourself, don’t get complacent
- Learn Unreal Engine, Unity and whatever else you can get your hands on
- Your showreel should be 2 minutes of decent and entertaining work, don’t try and redo comedy scenes
DCShorts. (2016). :90 Interview: Gavin Moran. Available: https://vimeo.com/135559849. Last accessed 10th Feb 2016.
Moran, G. (2010). Gavin Moran. Available: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0602854/. Last accessed 10th Feb 2016.
Moran, G. (2009). Gavin Moran’s Character Animation Showreel.Available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyZfY1xeyvA. Last accessed 10th Feb 2016.