- VFX Supervisor
- Be persistent but not creepy
- Research the correct person
- Communication is vital between you and clients
- Research the company you want to work for
- Find someone, who’s work you admire, and meet them
- Being in the right place at the right time is important
- You have to be able to take feedback
- You also must be able to take into context the feedback
- Do the work that the client asks for, don’t go off and spend weeks on something they don’t want
- Don’t be an ass and take time off when there’s tight deadlines
Barry, V. (2015). he Movie Bit Podcast Laura Livingstone Interview – VFX Summit – #248. Available: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-movie-bit-podcast/e/laura-livingstone-interview-vfx-summit-248-41308202. Last accessed 2nd March 2016.
Livingstone, L. (2016). Laura Livingstone. Available: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1702154/. Last accessed 2nd March 2016.
Livingstone, L. (2016). Laura Livingstone. Available: https://zerply.com/lfl. Last accessed 2nd March 2016.
VFX. (2015). Laura Livingstone. Available: http://vfxsummit.com/portfolio_page/laura-livingston/. Last accessed 2nd March 2016.