I still need to add sound to the animation, and I also need to fix the window frame. Currently the texture is sketchy on it.
This was the final camera test that I did, once I had the final photograph and photo frame added in.
Now I just need to render it.
After adding in the photographs to the set, I found that when I looked through the camera that I was using to film that the first photo was slightly out of frame.
Therefore I had to adjust the camera’s starting height accordingly, and this is the result.
I’ve decided to do two versions of my animation.
Verizon One will feature a couple of bananas that split up.
Version Two is based off my previous illustration.
Banana Split Post: https://nataliehcole.wordpress.com/2015/06/14/banana-split/
(Literally the only difference is the photographs).
This is the animatic I did for the animation whilst I was staying in Bantry. I kept meaning to upload it.
I’ve since decided to leave the granny out of the animation and to also move the position of the door, as you can see in the previous posts.
I did this to check that I had the camera moving at an appropriate pace, and that everything would be in shot.
I used the locators to place where the photographs would be and to give me an idea as to whether or not they were shown for long enough.
This test also highlighted the fact that the ground outside the window is actually visible and so I had to make up an environment.